4P Education (POEM)
- Anna Scius-Bertrand, CNSC Strasbourg, [www.lutin-userlab.fr laboratoire LUTIN] Université Paris 8
- Pr Pierre Collet, Laboratoire ICUBE (UMR CNRS 7357), Université de Strasbourg
- Cyrille Bertelle, Université du Havre
- Renaud Vanhoutreve
- / Aline Deruyver
- / Philippe Portelli
- / David Gauckler
- / Julie Thompson
- / Maxime Pierson
- / Pierre Parrend
- / Raaj Seereekissoon
Education, Massive Open Online Courses, Personalised Open Education for the Masses, Know-How
Current education is currently quite rigid because until now, courses and evaluations were mainly based on static contents (printed paper) and locations (vocational centers and Universities). This created many inequalities and was the source of social exclusion, through physical, spatial, cultural, economic and social constraints.
Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) change the game as they make it possible for nearly anyone to have access to distance education, the only constraint being to have access to an internet connection, that is becoming cheaper every day, even in emerging countries. Free for students.
Mass education is currently identical for all.
Is it possible to make it collaborative.
How to make education freely available for a large number of people.
Evaluating the quality of a mooc : determined by the speed at which it allows students to improve their ELO points.
- Personalised Open Education for the Masses (POEM)
- Interoperability with other platforms
- Etoiles Cascades
- Existing infrastructures
Collaborations and development
- Extension to a Know-How Digital Campus